The WRAP Autism Center has a rolling admissions process and accepts applications throughout the year. Enrollment is based on appropriateness and availability..
We encourage each family to tour the WRAP Autism Center prior to submitting an online admissions application.Request a tour..
To apply for enrollment, we require the completion of the Online Admissions Application plus a deposit to reserve your child’s placement..
The following information will be needed to complete your child’s admissions package:
- A copy of your child’s most recent Psychological, Occupational and Speech Therapy Evaluation.
- A copy of your child’s most recent school records (IEP, Teacher Evaluation or Report Card).
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of your child’s current immunization record or related information.
- A photograph of your child.
The WRAP Autism Center is now able to provide scholarships to students!!! We've worked very hard to obtain financial assistance for families so that they can take advantage of the exceptional program we offer..
Applicants may be eligible to receive a partial tuition scholarship of up to $2,000 per quarter. This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (SB-10). For more information, please contact Heather Strozier at email@example.com.